Saturday, March 29, 2014

Marvelous March is coming to an end.. Had so much fun this March! (Check out this blog post & you'll know why.. Lol) Awesome April's coming up!

Yeah.. As the saying goes.. Time & Tide waits for no man..

March is coming to an end & April's coming up..

Had so much fun this March!
 (As you can see from my previous past 4 blog posts & from this blog post as well.)



Kinda sad it's coming to an end.. Hmm.. Let it go? LOLOLOL!



Managed to visit many places in Singapore & had lots of fun and adventures!

Visited SAM - Singapore Art Museum

as I have friends whose art installations were on show..

Below are a few pics I took of the artworks on display there..





I totally love this artwork below.. So dope!!!

[Following pics of art installations are taken from the UNEARTH project @ SAM - Singapore Art Museum]





And the much-talked-about art installation - "Ouch!" by my sweet friend - Ezzam!

OMG! It's amazing! So dope that it totally gave me goosebumps!

Freaky is cool!!!





And Now, Like Sleeping Flowers...



Nope.. The flowers may be sleeping but not me! LOL!

Headed to Zouk last week for #TGIW with a bro of mine!



And that was not all..

TGIF @ SENTOSA SINGAPORE last Friday!

Big Baby ㅋㅋㅋ @ POLW



FOAM PARTY!!!



Cotton Candy as big as my face!



Took the Skyline Luge and a few other rides there..

Looks high but nah.. Not much "kick"..

LOL!



Last Friday Night ㅋㅋㅋ @ Sentosa Luge Singapore



Speaking of rides..

OMG. NOW THIS can't get no better. I survived it 3x!

All thanks to a technical fault I got to ride it 3x!

G to the max! GMax! GX5 ExtremeSwing Singapore @ Clarke Quay

It can't get no better!

Freefall from 40metres.

Fly at 120kmph.

Yes. I did it 3x!

I'M super G!

^__^

CHECK THIS OUT!





Hehe..

And up next, what is Singapore without all the good food?!

Of course, I'm always eating well..

So here are a few pics I took of... food.. glorious food..

Hmm.. didn't upload all in my Instagram though.. So here's making do with a few? LOL!

分け持つ? いいえ‼︎ あまりにもおいしい !!!

Makisan!!!



In my own wonderland... @ Shop Wonderland @ Haji Lane



Sugar and spice & everything nice @ my favorite - Starbucks



After a long night...

This was good brunch...



And not to forget, Happy 10th Anniversary to The Arts House Singapore!!!

For those in Sg, do drop by to check out The Arts House Singapore as they celebrate their 10th anniversary with works on display / shows from the 26th of March 2014 to the 6th of April 2014! ^_^



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As March is coming to an end, kinda felt a little down these days..

Not because of anything in particular, just that I personally felt that one or two things didn't seem to be going the way I wanted it to..

Well, like the saying goes: You can't always get what you want sometimes.

But one thing's for sure.. I am always blessed.. ^_^

Like last night, my mum's so fly..

Everytime I'm feeling down & out, mummy's timely invitation to her place for her home-cooked dinner always makes me feel better & comforted. It's like she always knew..

With all my heart, Thank you, mummy.

You're da best!

Happiness is being the only child to a pair of loving parents. ^_^



(Mummy will kill me if she knew I took a pic of her secretly & posted it here on my blog & Instagram, (which is also linked to my Facebook & Twitter.. ROFL!)

ok guys, I gotta go & while I do, here's leaving you with my muses from the week!





Till then, here's wishing everyone a great weekend ahead!



Thank you God for blessing me with such a good life!

Let me always & forever never to forget to thank you at all times for that! ^_^